Thursday, July 26, 2018

The inner voice

" Listen I know we can work it out. No , I do understand. Ok bye ".
I take a deep breath and walk towards the lunch table, sitting next to my best friend who has been staring at me the whole time trying to decrypt my conversation.
He is concerned , wondering if I was ok.
Without making any eye contact I confess that it's falling apart.
Why should I care about a man who I know for just 10 days. Why me really God why me.
I take a deep breath and try to compose myself.

He has moved closer to me. So close that I can feel his smooth skin on mine
"I am there for you. What ever happens lean on me for strength".

Just in that moment an inner voice tells me
"He is your strength. What are you waiting for when your greatest strength is right beside you" .
I smile at the thought.
Finally my brain kicks in.
" He is a walking prefection. You are  way out of your league. Just concentrate on the problem at hand ".
I thank him and leave with my phone hoping to find a solution.
God always has a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment